Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Post #18

Semester Reflection: What did you learn?  What was your favorite and least favorite projects?  Any suggestions for improvement?

In this class, I learned computer shortcuts and became familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and In Design. I learned that this class was really time consuming as well. I did not really have a favorite project, but if I had to choose I would say my favorite project was the book cover design, while my least favorite project was blogging. Some of my friends took this class last year and recommended that I take it because they said it was fun to create your own stickers. So, thinking that this class was fun I signed up for it and found out that this year was different. We were not going to make stickers, but we were going to blog, sketch, and do a lot of projects on the computers. When I found out that I was not able to make stickers, I was very disappointed because I originally signed up for that and I really wanted to make stickers for my new laptop. So to improve this class, it would be best to limit the assignments on our blogs, have extra credit opportunities, and make the sketchbook optional; like whoever does the sketchbook could earn extra credit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment